“It’s for all citizens as well as our future generations that we improve our Marshal’s Office and bring accountability and integrity to parish government.”
In accomplishing our mission we have:
- Protected and Served the Citizens of Livingston Parish.
- Treated all citizens with dignity and respect in the performance of our duties.
- Discharged and performed our duties with professionalism and honesty.
Since 2009 the Marshal's Office has improved and created efficiencies benefiting
our community, such as:
- Increased the number of deputies on the road to increase security to the
community, and raise the visibility profile of the Marshal’s Office to increase
the law enforcement presence.
- Established a fiscal control policy to safeguard assets and reduce risk.
- Renovated the office to provide for an environmentally friendly work place, at
no cost to the taxpayer.
- Upgraded a “worn out fleet”, to fully functioning law enforcement vehicles,
including computers and Lidar Radar.
- Removal of signs (littering): Over 5,000 illegally placed signs are removed
- Increased receipt of fines and penalties with introduction of on-line payment
program in conjunction and associated with the court. Increased percent of
warrants closed by 123%.
- Established a Prisoner Transport division to ensure that defendants appear in
court when scheduled.